With the exception of our Monitor series of newsletters, when you buy an ad in an IT Jungle publication, you get:
- Abstract Text Ad up to 16 lines that appears in both the e-mail and Web versions of the e-newsletter abstract page
- Story Text Ad with no space limit that appears with the entire article on the Web
You also get 3 FREE graphical ads:
- a 468 by 60 pixel banner ad on the story page
- a 250 by 250 pixel display ad on the story page
- a graphical ad associated with your particular slot in the e-mail and Web abstract page, ranging from the 468 by 60 pixel banner ad for the top slot to a 120 x 90 medallion for the bottom position
Each ad includes your name and a link of your choice in the Sponsored By box at the top of each newsletter. Each text and graphical ad can also use embedded HTML links to your Web site, allowing you to bring readers to your site and the means of tracking click-throughs to your site. (IT Jungle does not track click-throughs for advertisements, since we believe that this is proprietary information that advertisers should manage for themselves through their own Web sites.)
PLUS, your text and graphical ads will remain in the newsletter you acquire advertising in on the IT Jungle site, where IT professionals look for answers, resources, and news that help them manage their systems and careers.
For a full description of the advertising slots available in our newsletters, click here.
IT Jungle e-newsletters offer reasonable advertising rates, multiple opportunities for exposure, prominent advertiser positioning, and loyal reader response rates (which we infer from the fact that our advertisers come back year after year to support our publications).