If you answer yes to any of the following questions, a Paperless Process Management (PPM) strategy can significantly benefit your company.
1) Are you still using expensive pre-printed forms to create mission-critical documents
such as invoices, statements, and purchase orders?
2) Do employees waste numerous hours a week stuffing envelopes and manually
3) Do you wish you could automate the delivery of documents via fax or email, based on
each recipient's preference?
4) Is it hard to find and share information between departments and outside groups such as
customers and vendors?
5) Do you wish that parts of your business process, such as document approval and delivery,
could be automated?
6) Is your security weak because you lack the ability to designate different levels of authority to
employees, documents, and/or processes?
A Paperless Process Management (PPM) solution can significantly help. It intelligently creates, captures, processes, archives, retrieves and delivers business documents while managing them through their lifecycle - with the rules and regulations that you demand. Since PPM tools are displayed within your normal business applications and desktop, little (if any) user training or maintenance is required. Additionally, PPM's flexibility allows you to implement a complete solution or enhance a particular area of your business process.
Quadrant Software, an IBM Business Partner, has been providing award-winning PPM solutions since 1990. Their products are found in Global 2000 companies worldwide and in a variety of industries. To learn more, visit www.quadrantsoftware.com or call (800) 258-3399.
FREE White Paper:
Paperless Process Management and the Role of Fax and Forms Technologies
Companies implement PPM solutions because they reduce costs, streamline business processes and increase productivity. Fax and form technologies comprise the core foundation of a solid PPM strategy, but knowing what to look for can be challenging.
Download this FREE white paper today to learn how you can avoid common pitfalls associated with implementing fax and forms technologies, and how they will ultimately affect your business.