Design IT. Control IT. Monitor IT.
A Powerful IBM System i5 (iSeries) "Integrated Services Environment" for Use by Business Analysts
Keeping the IBM System i5 at the center of your business
Whether you are pursuing service-oriented architecture (SOA) (or simply in need of a streamlined code-free approach to cross-platform integration, web enablement and application-to-application integration), Magic Software Enterprises' iBOLT for System i5 is a secure, scalable, standards-based framework for code-free end-to-end business processes innovation:
· Deploy Existing Business Logic as New Services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
· Quickly Integrate New Web Interfaces
· Extend Processes Based on 5250 Screens
· Service-Enable RPG, COBOL, ILE and Java Routines
· Connect to iSeries Databases and Files with High Speed Gateways
· Create New Composite Processes from Available Services
· Design, Test and Monitor Using a Code-Free Visual Process Design Interface
· Reduce Risks With "Out-of-the-Box" Native System i5/iSeries/AS400 Components
· Expose Existing Business Logic as New Services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
Download the iBOLT for System i5 trial version and gain access to these features:
iBOLT Features for iSeries
· Physical files.
· SQL tables.
· SQL interface for accessing physical files.
· Data Mapper.
Accessing iSeries Programs and Commands
· Invoke RPG/CL/COBOL programs.
· Run CL commands.
· Retrieve CPF error messages.
Accessing iSeries System Services
· Retrieve object lists.
· Retrieve system values.
· Retrieve and access spooler file entries.
· Retrieve and access IFS directory files.
Built-in Open Query File Function
· Allows record sorting on an iSeries server.
· Allows record selection on an iSeries server.
SQL Access to Physical Files
· Ability to use Direct SQL statements.
· Ability to access Views, Stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
Linux (Wintel/xSeries) and AIX (pSeries) Access to iSeries
· Communication with iSeries.
· DB2/400 Database access.
· iSeries command access.
· Native iSeries program (RPG/COBOL/CL) access.
· Native iBOLT Server on iSeries.
· Native iBOLT Apache Internet Requester (CGI) for iSeries.
· Native iBOLT Apache Internet Requester (CGI and Apache module) for Linux partition
Integration/Exposure of iSeries Elements
· iBOLT Requester API allows invocation of external processes on any other platform from
iSeries RPG/CL/COBOL programs.
· EJB support.
· Web Services support.
· Email support.
· XML format support.
· PDF format support.
iBOLT Data Mapper Service
iBOLT's Data Mapper Service lets you create an association between records and fields in different formats and from different sources using a Visual Mapping device. It supports multiple Sources and multiple Destinations.
You can use the Data Mapper to graphically represent the relationship between source data elements and destination data elements. This creates a way of manipulating the data without having to write any lines of code.
You define the source and destination formats in the Data Mapper Service's Source/Destination Management dialog box. The Data Mapper can carry out any of the following actions:
· Create or update files in XML, HTML, or Flat File formats.
· Create, Update, and Delete a set of database records.
· Call a flow and pass arguments.
· Any Source can be mapped to any destination.
Get the Details You Need Today:
Find out why adidas Canada and hundreds of other System i5 customers choose Magic Software Enterprises. Click here to sign up for downloads and additional information or call (800) 345-6244 ext. 205.