Get Your Security Education, And Not From The School Of Hard Knocks
August 15, 2022 Timothy Prickett Morgan
If there is one thing that is consistently hard for human beings, it is learning from the experience of others. When it comes to IBM i security, it is safe to say that many IBM i shops are in over their heads and they have to get all of the help they can to try to batten down the hatches against the many threats that all systems – even the IBM i platform – can be the victim of these days.
That’s why IBM i security software vendor Raz-Lee has put together a series of webinars in September to help customers get a handle on the big issues they face when it comes to securing their IBM i systems. They are as follows:
- September 5 – Using MFA to Secure Sign On for IBM i: This webinar will discuss the dangers of social engineering and its prevention, including password brute-force attacks, and the benefits of enabling Multi Factor Authentication at IBM i with Raz-Lee iSecurity MFA
- September 6 – Zero Trust and Encryption at IBM i: What are the core principles of the zero trust model? We will talk about the stages of implementing zero trust and how data encryption is the first step with the help of Raz-Lee iSecurity Field Encryption & PGP Encryption
- September 7 – Surviving a Combined Attack: This discussion will cover the combined attack techniques and ransomware types that could reach your IBM i data, and, more importantly, how to stay safe thanks to software like Raz-Lee iSecurity Antivirus & Anti-Ransomware
- September 12 – Zero Trust and Exit Points at IBM i: Zero trust principles, concepts, and misconceptions. This discussion will detail IBM i exit points and how to fix this security issue with Raz-Lee iSecurity MFA & Firewall.
- September 13 – Zero-Day Attack Prevention: What is the real meaning of a Zero Day attack and how can you be ready for this kind of security breach? This webinar focuses on prevention using tools from Raz-Lee Anti-Ransomware & MFA & Firewall, making a Zero Day attack stop as soon as it begins.
- September 14 – Data Loss Prevention over IBM i: Learn about data loss prevention, compliance, and how to enable policies and procedures with Raz-Lee iSecurity Audit.
You can sign up for any and all of these webinars at this link.